Pages

April 9 Market Tips (US)

All of my trade will depend on todays market as we may have further downside movement but looking at individual charts, it seems like we are settling down at this price range....

SFLY: I thought about buying this one last afternoon...  If I have bought it at that time, I would have been in 2-3% gain in this one.... it was right at the support... that's life again

Good buying price is 28.31 and stop at 26.75 and cover price at 31.25 or 33.27

BKE looks good all time high, came back to test the breakout range. Can take some risk here...

Buying price at 45.82 with stop below 44.47 and cover at 47.57 or 49.19
CPWM and bwld  still looks strong here. I may add bwld at 84.95 stop 83.33 if market condition improves

Most of my stops were hit yesterdays....(it sucks) but so far I like XEL and MGAM. 

CXW,nst,shw,val,wcg seems to be ready for some reversal here

KRE looks good here, will give it a day or two to settle down

LVS,PIR,SBAC,vrsn, breakout looks good. May buy them on breakout test


No comments:

Post a Comment