Pages

April 23 Market Analysis (US) Weekly

I did miss last two days of market analysis and postings.... I have been busy with the home improvement project at home.... but since that thing is pretty much taken care of.... I will be focusing back to the blog posting....





Regarding the market, I look at different, for long term perspective, then short term and current medium term market trend.....


For short term, we are in uncertain market. Market has been jumping in the range with wider bars which shows that big funds has been active. It may be they are buying or selling big time. If I look at the short term market movement, its pretty negative, most stocks wants to go down. Based on my experience when I see many stocks topping its time to be in cash and ready to review short positions.






For long term market, we are going far from resistance treline and closing more and more towards support trendline, this shows little pullback action. We have strong support at 1349 area and it that support is broken, we can see much lower prices.


that is just my view about the market..... as always market has its own way to move..... and it loves to put us in wrong side.... before making move .... so I always keep my options open and look for good setups in both ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment