Pages

April 13 Market tips (NSE)

BGRENERGY (BGR Energy Systems)
: This stock is ready to make big, really big move in the market.  My feeling is that it is ready to go up ....

Based on my analysis, any direction it can go up to 150 points which is approximately around 45% move .....

I believe this is a good price to start accumulating this stock for big move in the market.... Looks like if market goes from from here (and not below 5167) we should start adding this to our portfolio... I would love to add  first batch at 330 with stop below 308/314.





CAIRN (Cairn India): this stock is right at the support price (not level). Again it is expecting huge move of 50% at this price level.

I believe, this is a good price accumulating at 342 with stop below 325 ....



GMRINFRA:  This is a big risky stock here.... but looking at his recent move, I believe this is worth taking risk.....

Buy at 28.74 with stop at 28

Sintex: my favorite stock...... love to add this one at 82 and keep doing it until it shows weaknesss......

No comments:

Post a Comment