Pages

April 4 Market Tips (US)


Not planning to add new one to my list but like to watch following one and market supports it will take entry in some...


tsla, sxci,sre, rpm,ecr,clne,fhn,gps

Update:


XEL: this has been my strongest investment so far in last week (really sad...) and I will continue to hold it.....

MGAM: Holding up very very well.... allmost certain that if market comes back up.... it will have a big push higher....

FSYS: this is what happens when you are in deep love with one stock... they will kick you until you fall.... I hate this baby now. Will look to unload it during the market....

Hog: looks to be little settle. But any move down from here.. i need to remove this one from my portfolio

INSP: Based on Fib retracement, this is still int he strong momentum and everytime it has it the 23.6% retracement, it has push much higher.... lets see if that stays true if not, we need to unload this one as well

SFLY:  I certainly believe this one is ready to push higher..... but it all depends on the market...

No comments:

Post a Comment