Pages

April 11 Market Analysis (NSE)


Nifty has been strictly following the resistance trend line. 5367 and 5167 has been the range of last couple of weeks and until this has been broken, I don't see one should invest heavily in the market.

Looking at the market breadth analysis, it seems like there is not much interest to take this market any further down from here.... we may have little last push down but looking at the current situation, we should see another push higher.. 

Overbought-oversold ratio is showing very positive diversance... meaning stocks are not going down in this market but Nifty is making lower lowes.... 

Looking at the above sitution, I may start investing little into key strong stocks and when market breaks the resistance trendline, I will add heavy positions....

MY P&F chart tells me that we have around 500 points either side move waiting for this market...... I guess is 500 up side as of now.....


No comments:

Post a Comment