Pages

April 5 Market Tips (US)



SFLY: Available at good price. I may add this one again on Monday...

I like bwld and cpwm. I didn't have time to look through entire market .... but will be doing research tonight..

ABV looks good shorting candidate if market weakens...

Update

XEL: has been boring story so far.... but again if this one moves, it will have some faster moves... will hold on to it and will see how it plays out

FSYS:  Why did i hold this one after 24.73 is beyond me...? This stock is right against its long resistance and also against the long term trendline.... I may sell half of my position here

INSP: Going down.... I added more last week and will see how it plays out.... I didn't like it last 2 days action. Good thing is that every move down, its loosing public interest and volume is going down. I will hold on to this one.

MGAM: looks good here

HOG: I would like to remove this position on Monday....


No comments:

Post a Comment