Pages

Apr 3 Market Tips (US)

SFLY: Looks good, I may add little at the closing price of yesterday


AIG looks very interesting... here. we can add at 30.56 with stop at 29.58 and cover at 34
It broke out of its 1 year high this week and I see decent volume building up...

AMG looks good too... Buying at 113.56 with stop at 109 and cover at 132



Update:


INSP: looks little weak but looking at the volume, I don't see big weakness. I would add little here with very very tight stop and if it is hit, I may take loss but if it shows weakness again.... i may need to get out of this position....

HOG: looks like having resistance at 49.85 onec it crosses, we will see if we need to add more...

FSYS: really feeling like getting out of this one but ....will give it a just one more day and then will decide on it....

XEL: good winner, if it goes above 26.90, I may add big position in it....

No comments:

Post a Comment