Pages

April 3 Market Tips (US)

A2ZMES (A2Z Maintenance and Engineering Services): this is a good setup as well good price enter is at 121 with stop at 117 and may cover at 136 or 140.



IVRCLINFRA: looks good setup here... I would wait until I get this one at 62.65 with stop at 59.15 ..




CAIRN: I would still like to get this one at yesterdays price and see how it behaves.....
buying price at 341 with stop at 321 and cover at 371 or 400




IDBI looks to ready to test the recent low. This is certainly a good setup and I would be ready to take this one but will wait for it to come at good price... my price would be at 101.



BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation)  is ready to jump....but it may take its time for the jump


UPDATE:
KTKBANK: we got this one in our price. We may see short term pullback but I would prefer to hold on this one and see how it behaves in next day or two....

No comments:

Post a Comment