Pages

March 9 Market Tips (US)

Today, I am not thinking about adding major risk in my portfolio. For me, this is not a good time to add risk. But some of the positions I am monitoring from long time,

UPL: Has been having great accumulation, This industry is under heavy accumulation in recent times. As of Friday, price is at the lowest level since last 2-4 weeks and Iam thinking about adding some at this rage

Good entry price for me: 23.42 stop 22.76 and cover at 26.50 (for short term holding... I may change the target...)

looking at the markets volatility and last weeks major swing, I would like to add TZA just-in case we have major down movement in next day or two.....

TZA entry at 18.28 with stop at 17.96 and cover at 21.96 or 26

Another good to mention is the SPPI....


No comments:

Post a Comment