Pages

March 14 Market Tips (US)

Save: Heavy volume breakout from last 20 days....
  IBD investors must be all over this one for sure......
  Love to enter at 20 with stop at 19.15

GLNG:  This one had  a heavy pullback in last 4 weeks. Seems to be find support now. Looking at the two heavy volume day with little price change makes me believe that this stock is attracting heavy buyers (or may be  short covering but I don't seem to believe it needs this much volume for two straight days)
(again not a good to add high risk but can have little at this point and add more latter)

Good entry price is 39.80 or (high fly market....40.12) with stop at 38.20 and cover at 44.45

UPL: This one stopped me out yesterday. it sucks but thats traders life....(never get tired....)
         I am going to try this one last time if Iget stopped out, I will enter on break out and not during pullback
    Good Entry price: 22.80 with stop at 22.40 (Yes very tight stop.... i may add very light position)

I Still like to add more FSYS with tight stop.... will see about that

Lets see if market move from here...... with this stocks..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment