Pages

March 7 Market Tips (NSE)

Looking at the market condition, I don't feel comfortable to suggest any new trade....

I am going to update this post.....and add two long entries.... long long term... this is not a short term play...

LITL: entry 18.75 with stop at 18 with target at 31

(If market opens up high.... one should close finantech position)


Update:

We got Finantech yesterday, it went all the way close to our stops and then came back. I would like to hold on this one as we are right against the stop and see how it plays out

lupin: I see major weakness in this stock and came to our price.... I would like to see how it play out in next days....

relinfra: didn't come to our price and I don't suggest one should try to get this one now.......


Following is the stock list I am looking very closely.....
 I really like to get long position in mcdowell-n looking at the volume and current price we can have low risk entry with tight stop..... but again i dont like this market.... so better stay aside

Strong stocks: acc, maruti, tcs, idbi, litl,vijayabank,

Weak stocks: IDFC, adanient (two days ago it looked like good stock), drreddy, lupin, finantech, dlf,

Long Term: IDBI, sintex, mcdowell-n, ivrclinfra, relcapital

No comments:

Post a Comment