Pages

March 9 Market Tips (NSE)

For me this still not a good market to take high risk. 

I hate when I miss good trade and that happened with LITL (Lanco Infratech) on friday. It looked ready to make move but my entry didn't work out well.

Lets try today and see.....

LITL: entry 19.70 with stop at 18 with target at 31
 This is very wide stop so you should not be taking high risk with this one....you should have very light positions if you want.

M&M: good entry price seems to be at 674.2 with stop at 660 and cover at 707 or 746 (since market looks little risky... I may be looking for quick exit at 707)

Again not a good time to take high risk.... just little risk is a good idea....

Update:

We were stopped out on Finantech on Friday... but I am not happy about loosing 6.7% move  that stock made on Friday.

lupin: I see major weakness in this stock and came to our price.... I would like to see how it play out in next days....


No comments:

Post a Comment