Pages

March 29 Market Analysis (US)

S&P having 3rd of pullback and so far I don't believe we have reached at the worry point in this market. I am still holding to my positions and will do it until stopped out or see major weakness in the market. Today ended with the perfect hammer and I love hammer setups....one of my favorite setups....S&P went below March 26ths low and came be all the way up. This may be a end of pullback action in the market. Tomorrow will get better idea.

Today seems to be a very light day. I don't see much stock movements in the market.

Overbought-oversold ratio hasn't changed as we didn't have more action in the market.

Looking at the above situation, I feel comfortable holding on to my long positions and  keep looking for better positions.

We we get close below 1397, i may start thinking about taking some position out and go to cash....

No comments:

Post a Comment