Pages

Feb 2 Market Tips (NSE)


I am not feeling comfortable at this point to trade...... as market can go in any direction.... (My feeling is that i can easily go up )

Adanient looks very strong at this point and seems to be available at bargain price. It has very good accumulation going on since last 7 weeks. If market is supportive, I would  have taken this trade for sure.
For very very high risk taker: Adanient can be a good shot.... entry at 350 stop at 334 and cover at 423 (as market goes to negative.... it will hit your stops.... but high risk take like this kind of a market.......)

Dishtv looks to be available for good price for very long time holder. But for better entry one should wait for better setup.

Following are the stocks in my close watch list and I will be looking at them closely........

Strong stock list: acc, asianpaint,bpcl,deltacorp,grasim,ktkbank,lt, axisbank, M&M,maruti,sintex,tcs, adanient, idbi,punjlloyd,jpassociat,ivrclinfra, hdil, relinfra,bhartiartl,

Weak stock list: DLF, jindalstel,adanipower, rpower, finantech,gvkpil,lupin,drreddy, 



Update: 
I suggested Maruti on Feb 29th. That one could have given them 6% in 2 days...... not bad, I guess..... But gain this is not a good market to trade for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment