Pages

May 17 Market Tips (US)


DHI: I really hate to miss out this good shorting opportunity. This one is on radar since last 3 days and I am chasing my tail to catch this one. It has been fustrating situation. Lets give it a try once again.....

This one has dropeed significantly yesterday..... I don't like to chase the stock so I may try to short it at  16.65 or 17.07 or 16.44 (very little here) then have stop at 17.22 or 17.55 and cover at 14.80

SFLY: Looks ready for shorting in my book...... Short above 25.75 with stop at 26.88 and may cover it at 22.48

ROST is in my watch list...... I am waiting for the big supply for this one to fall...... it may not even get a  supply so I am not taking risk......

DFS

XLY short at 44.22 or 43.50 and cover at 40.5

LPX is also shorting candidate...... on any high

No comments:

Post a Comment