Pages

May 11 Market Tips (US)

SFLY: This one has dropped around 25% in last two weeks and came back to its old support level.  Before its usuall upside move, this stocks usually shows no volume days and suddenly when there is not volume movement it moves like a rocket. It happened twice in last couple of months and usually that is very common behavior in this market.  Very low volatility situation in the market is followed by a fast price move in either direction. 

I will give this stock some time to settle down but meanwhile have my buy order ready at 25.90.

I will review this stock daily to see how it behaves and will try to time the best possible entry .....

LSI: This looks good for shorting here.... High volume went down, came back up to test the demand and when dropped back on May 3 now trying to comback to test the previous support area with low volume..... I think this can be a good shorting candidate

Short at 7.94 with stop at 8.34........  I may start with my 1/4th position and then will add more latter if I see any good sign....

No comments:

Post a Comment