Pages

1-24 Market Analysis (NSE)



NIFTY: Market Breadth is still bullish. Today, We didn't seem to have big money flowing in or out of this market. As I said yesterday, people are still doing SOH and waiting for the market directing to get setttle either up or down. 


 Big cap stocks seems to be lossing demand now. In some big cap stocks I see that supply is comming back in with little upper hand today. One has to be very careful now as this can be a early sign of trend reversal. 


 Until I see negative bredth in this market or close below 4930, I am bullish with this market but again not a good time to add new big risk as this can be a trend changer market or it may be just a light pullback. I really hope for a light pullback which will prepare us for the big move up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment