Pages

1-12 Market Analysis (NSE)

Nifty didn't have the ease of movement from yesterdays long bar that was not very exciting but I still don't see sign of bearishness here. Doji is historically means trend reversal when happens with high volume. Looking at the big cap stocks price action, I don't see any sign of major worry at this point. I don't see any resistance until price hits at 4930 or 4966. If we don't see volume tomorrow in the market, i would not be surprised if we see Nifty touching 4800 before making its another move (up or down).

Again my feeling is bullish as of now till we hit 4930/4960 range.

If you think otherwise and/or if you have question/comments, I would like to hear about it. You can utilize the comments section or send me an email directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment