Pages

11/19 Market Tips

KFA looks like still a good opportunity. It has a very heavy accumulation. Heaviest volume in last couple of years. As I follow the funds, i will have this in my close watch. Based on my experience, this kind of stocks can go very high if they get support and it usually happens after funds invest heavily.

CIPLA Still a bearish action... one can probably short this at 315 till 301 stop at 3128.10

MARUTI - Right at hte 61.8 fib retracement of 2 years. Closes a a hammer with very heavy volume. In my book this is a buy right at the support with good hammer close and heavy volume. 

Wait a day to see tomorrows close and then we will setup the entry price. Good entry price would be 952 stop at 927 and cover at 1010. I would start with small quantity.



No comments:

Post a Comment