Pages

March 30 Market Tips (NSE)

KTKBank:  It had 6 weeks of orderly pullback and yesterday it had 500% volume which is a very good sign. It shows the strong demand in this stock.

Good entry point between 95.65 - 93.85 with stop at 91.40 cover at 99 or 104.




IVRCLINFRA: My old time favorite is running like anything here.... I really should have put the buy order above 62.51, I didn't do it and look at this it has moved like anything...... even two days to I thought of shorting this one....

This is very good long term setup here...
Buy at 65.27 to 62.60 with stop at 59 with cover at 74 or 96 (I believe 96 looks very possible with this one)

I would buy 50% at 65.27 then wait and add little when it goes down.... I strongly believe that it will reach or test 62.60 in next couple of days....(but it may just ride from here so prefer to add little position at high and then wait for pullback for another position order)




Banks in general looks very very strong here..... IDBI and SYNDIBANK looks to be starting for big move up......

Other good stocks to mention are : STER,INDIABULLS,

No comments:

Post a Comment